CLAP, el Lugar de Tus Sueños Watch Party 6/26/17-6/30/17

FINALLY we hit the big party…but what’s Camila trying to do and who is The Phantom of the Nightclub?!

Sara

Monday – Gregorio is a creep. Neto is a prince.

I pretty much hit the FF button for all the club scenes. Was there something about a phantom?

Sara

General observation – during last week’s tango I couldn’t stop watching Emiliano. He’s not half bad.

Sara
Reply to  Sara

Never mind. Forget I ever said anything kind about him.

Sara

Oh.

My.

God.

This serenata.

Sara

I watched it 3 times and I don’t want to erase the episode. I might want to watch it again.

Sara

Not working for me either. He’s a jerk more than he’s a gentleman.

I’m not happy about Val’s nodes because that could be bad, but I like that they’ve added it to the story. It adds more…depth? Makes it more than just we’re all going to get famous. They seem to be portraying how much work it all involves and real things people have to worry about. I wish some of the Reina coaches had addressed keeping the vocal cords healthy more.

Sara

I am utterly distracted by the weird, clunky dance shoes some of the students are wearing. Like the ones Elena was wearing. Val’s too. No wonder Val fell.