Caer En Tentación Watch Party 10/30/17-11/03/17

This is about the halfway point, which is good, because I’m running out of fingernails.

Series Navigation<<Previous: Caer En Tentación Watch Party 10/23/17-10/27/17Next: Caer En Tentación Watch Party 11/06/17-11/10/17 >>

stealth cacophony

Wait though, why doesn’t Andres have just as much money as Damian? And also, I was kinda bugged that he’d infer that she was so shallow that she’d marry someone just for the $$ but she had just flat out asked him if he was involved in illegal businesses with the other skeeve so I guess its fair?

stealth cacophony

But also how convenient is Cintia? I mean she shows up when she’s needed and the rest of the time its like she’s not even there. I’m starting to wonder how she’s spending her time.

Miriam probably just hates the thought of her genetic material mixing with the lower strata!

I get the feeling that there’s a lot to Laura’s backstory that is only going to be revealed gradually. BTW, that actress did a great job as Jenni Rivera in the Uni bio-series.

Yes, with the make-up, hair styling, and weight she gained, she looked identical to Jenni. It was an amazing resemblance, and her acting was spot-on.

stealth cacophony

That whole scene was creepy and weird. And I don’t get it. And I’m wondering if this is going to be a thing that has an explanation, or not.

I’m not sure I caught the meaning of that look she gave Santiago and the workers. At first I thought seeing her parents going at it somehow got her stimulated and she was giving the guys a “come hither” look. What did you make of it?

stealth cacophony

I thought she was just gloating b/c she thought Santiago likes her mom. Or maybe other men in the house makes her feel insecure about her parent’s relationship? And so she was like, ha ha, my parents are still together, you can’t ruin it? It looked more like an ‘I have a secret’ look than a ‘come and get it’ look to me. I think? AHH I DON’T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THESE IMAGINARY PEOPLE! (sorry, I didn’t realize I was getting so frustrated)

Yes, let’s hope your interpretation is correct. Not that it makes Mía any less messed up–I just saw her ask her brother to set a truck on fire!!

stealth cacophony

All of these kids need a hug or ten, this is one of the hardest parts of watching for me, seeing these young kids hurting and alone

stealth cacophony

Yep, everybody at Mia’s school seems to be horrible people. And Lola’s lech teacher has lost me completely. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but no more

That teacher is even scarier than Andrés.

That was really powerful. Watching Raquel, especially, just breaks my heart sometimes.

Kat, how do you know this is the half-way point? I thought it was still being aired in Mexico. How many episodes are there?

BTW, here’s a rave review without spoilers, calling it “una exquisitez”:

stealth cacophony

Ok so I’m a day behind, and I’m having a hard time watching with the attention needed to figure the plot out b/c the show keeps making me cringe and turn away.

Okay, I need some help here! I couldn’t understand what Raquel told Santiago about why she chose to keep her sister’s rehab treatment a secret from Damián. I replayed the scene and still couldn’t follow what she said.

Also, shouldn’t they be doing a DNA test on Benja? He was born during the course of the affair. (Unless he’s really Lola’s child.)

Wow, that was some “cabin”! Damián must have spent a pretty penny on that property.

stealth cacophony

It wasn’t a great explanation, she pretty much said, ‘I don’t know why I didn’t tell him, I think I was ashamed and scared and afraid of my mother in law holding it over me, and now its too late to tell him’ or stte

Thank you! That makes sense, but I could swear she said “yerno” (not suegra) at some point, and I couldn’t figure out who that might be. Kat, let us know what you make of it.

stealth cacophony

Hey, you’re probably right. I think my brain just translated it into something that made sense, cause I remember watching it twice to try to get what she was saying, and she was talking so fast.

stealth cacophony

I’m really hoping the forensic accountant working for the police investigating Damian’s business finds something that incriminates Andres. The way Andres was hovering while the cops searched and took files makes me think there’s something to find. Plus his reaction when he yelled at the secretary for giving them extra info. The fact that the cops don’t know exactly what they’re looking for though, worries me. But the fact that they are still talking about investigating the business means they haven’t dropped that, so that’s good.

Was the show on tonight (Friday)? My DVR didn’t record it.

That’s exactly what they did, and, by changng the title to “Déjate caer en tentación,” they ensured that DVR users would miss it. 🙁

Univision conveniently did not post Episode 11 so I found a useful synopsis on the Televisa site. I wonder when it shifted from being all about the passion (sex) between Carolina and Damián to something more., or did it ever for one or both of them ? They had three years to get there. Guess I will have to watch to find out. : )