Caer En Tentación Watch Party 11/13/17-11/18/17

I’m still super behind, just go on without me. I’ll catch up.

Series Navigation<<Previous: Caer En Tentación Watch Party 11/06/17-11/10/17Next: Caer En Tentación Watch Party 11/20/17-11/24/17 >>

stealth cacophony
stealth cacophony

I’m way behind too, so none of these things are from this week at all, but I did notice a couple of things, first, Caro is on the same page we are, she said she thinks Damian is too good at this cheating thing for this to be the first time he’s done it, but he swore she is the first and only woman he’s cheated on Raquel with. I’m not so sure I believe him, but maybe? Also, if Benjamin was Lola’s kid her dad would for sure know and would assume that that’s what Laura was digging up… Read more »

interesting thoughts, thanks. I hope to catch up today/this weekend.

This novela really zips along and holds my attention. It’s interesting that the two teen boys seem relatively well-adjusted, while the girls have all the angst and dark secrets.

We’re now seeing the caring side of Laura. She may be the only one who can save Lola from Juan.

I hope that if Raquel and Santiago end up romantically involved, that it doesn’t ruin their friendship. The romantic in me wants them to end up together, but as best friends *and* lovers!

stealth cacophony
stealth cacophony

It’s interesting that you see the boys as better adjusted than the girls. I don’t quite see it that way. I’m not up to date yet so there very well may be things I’m ignorant of, but Fede worries me as much as Mia does, just in different ways. I don’t know that I think he’s better adjusted, but he gets more support and understanding and attention than she does. As for Santi and Caro’s kids, I’m not willing to blame all of Lola’s problems on her, she had bad friends and made a bad choice and it all spiraled… Read more »

stealth cacophony
stealth cacophony

I’m sort of slowly catching up but the timelines are getting all jumbled up in my head and I’m having a hard time keeping straight who knows what when. Anyway, I enjoyed the trashing of the truck scene but I can’t remember what that kid did to Mia to provoke it. And also what was up with his friends telling the other kids ‘nothing to see here, move it along’ like they were cops or something? Plus I’m all confused about Lola and her teacher/lover/tormenter as far as I can tell in all of the 3 years ago scenes he’s… Read more »

I do not like flashbacks on a regular basis so eventhough I am still enjoying this to a certain degree, it is making me work too hard. I am to the point of merely ignoring things I didn’t get/understand. Flashbacks were one of the major reasons I stopped watching “Lost” in the old days and “How to Get Away with Murder” after the first season. I hope to catch up today before/after football but am pretty much just interested in the main plot at this point.

I am caught up. Wow, Raquel really went medieval on Damián in his hospital bed. Hope he does not die.

It sure perked upmy wavering interest. 🙂

Reply to  Jarifa

Wait until y’all see the preview for today (Monday)!!!