Caer En Tentación Watch Party 11/20/17-11/24/17

I know the party’s still going ’cause I can see you still talking about it. 🙂 I’ll jump back in as soon as I can.

Series Navigation<<Previous: Caer En Tentación Watch Party 11/13/17-11/18/17Next: Caer En Tentación Watch Party 11/27/17-12/01/17 >>

Linda, I saw the preview but not the episode. Yikes! Looks like Damián “got around” to put it nicely.

Reply to  Jarifa

Yes, and by picking You-Know-Who, it’s like he was deliberately trying to hurt Raquel. Something is really wrong with that man.

I wonder if there will be more liaisons revealed. Now knowing this it will make my skin crawl even more as Raquel is all over him. Yuk!

Reply to  Jarifa

And I’ll be cringing when he looks deeply into Carolina’s eyes and professes his love!

Ewww!

In the category of What-Was-She-Thinking?, why on earth did Carolina wear a low-cut dress with her breasts popping out to meet Andrés at the hotel? I would have worn sweats or a potato sack, LOL! I know you’re not supposed to blame the victim in cases of sexual aggression, but why offer Andrés any cheap thrills?

I am catching up and am on #24. ITA about Carolina. She doesn’t think much PERIOD.

Even though Lola is up to no good, nobody has any privacy in these households.

Reply to  Jarifa

I was amazed at how well Santiago took the news of her intimate relations with Juan. I really thought he’d go ballistic, but he was very matter-of-fact and understanding.

Me, too.

Last episode to catch up on #26. Now will Raquel and Damián take Antonio’s advice and stay away from each other because of Vicente’s accusation? Maybe since is he has been taken in for questioning. Back in the past, Carolina sure wasn’t thinking again. when she didn’t get her IUD checked out yearly as suggested by her doctor.

BTW. Whoever/whatever software program is doing the subtitles is stuck back in the mid 1900’s before the written accents over fui, fue, di, dio, vi, vio were officially “disappeared”. Just think: Uni is paying for this service one way or another. Unbelievable.

Reply to  Jarifa

It seems like, in general, Telemundo does a better job with subtitles than Uni. I’m also frustrated that I can’t get the English subtitles to work on Uni for the programs I want to watch with my boyfriend.

Just another way they lose viewers.

Reply to  Jarifa

The smart thing to do would definitely be to stay clear of each other–not only to avoid suspicion by the police, but also to avert further conflict with their kids (who, like all teenagers, are quick to judge). However, I can certainly understand why they feel the need to lean on each other. They are each the only one who truly understands what the other is going through.

#27 Uh oh, Nicolás is in over his head just like we knew he was going to be. I did enjoy Damián beating up on Andrés. Too bad mamá had to intervene.

Reply to  Jarifa

It did surprise me that as soon as Nicolás had sex with Mía, he seemed to lose interest in her. I didn’t have him down as “that type” of guy.

Gabriel Soto and his wife Geraldine Bazán just initiated divorce proceedings. A case of life imitating art?