Caer en Tentación Watch Party 1/1/18 to 1/5/18

It’s a new year, but the same old tentación, or lack thereof. No days are being skipped this week.

She’s another real twisty one..

I thought we had lost Mia last night (#52) but . . . we didn’t. . . Maybe tonight???? They must be just playing with me . . .

Does anyone know the total # of episodes for this one? I know it was supposed to have gotten an extension. I am one of those who always likes the total # of episodes at the start.

Thanks for the info. You made me laugh. I cannot imagine this going that long, either. I really enjoyed “La candidata” (same producer) which I do not think suffered from the cuts that were made. It ended up being a very tightly and well edited production. I much prefer that to the endless meanderings from point A to B and back again that have just been increased, I fear, from the extension. This has moved from a “must see” to something I can listen to while I do other things . . .

She is definitely smart enough and not hampered by any kind of morality.

Reply to  Jarifa

After #55, random thoughts: I am so glad that Miriam revealed her twisty sick nature and Raquel’s plan failed to hand over her share of the company in exchange for Miriam not pursuing custody of Benjamin. Is Lola pregnant? STD, anyone? No surprise there if she is/ has one. She has been around the block. Will some one please do away with Juan? Santiago should have run with Benjamin like he wanted to do in the first place.

Reply to  Jarifa

I’m so glad Raquel’s plan failed. I’m still waiting for Damián to die and for her to inherit!

Wasn’t that a surprise?

I think that she should have been arrested on the spot . . . but that is just me. Telenovela justice is spotty at best.

Exactly.

I’ve never understood Miriam’s utter contempt for Raquel, but at some point it sounded like a class issue. I’m wondering also if there’s an implied antisemitic element. Raquel’s maiden name is Cohen, and all the Cohens that I know are Jewish.

My Spanish teacher is watching CET, and she always uses the word “odiosa” to describe Mía!

“Odiosa” indeed !

Unfortunately Mia herself is still around in # 55 supposedly all better. . Sure . . . She is just evil.

I have felt sorry for Raquel, Santiago to a certain point and Benjamin and also wonder if the writers are setting me up. . . Maybe it was Benjamín who did it just toddling along! ! ! Bad joke. I know.