Caer en Tentación Watch Party 1/8/18 to 1/12/18

Whatever you’re falling into, you’re welcome to fall here.

I think we’ve all said, at one time or another, that what we like best about this novela are the unsolved mysteries. I’m still eager for an explanation of when and why Carolina and Damián attempted to have a baby aborted. (Something we discovered early in the series, when a woman from that town where they had the cabin revealed the incident.) Did she get pregnant again after Benja?

I am not watching close enough to remember.

Oh, no! Lola is pregnant!

Nobody is free from the depressing and sordid plot turns not even little Benja who has become a pawn.

I am also tired of the adults sexually exploiting and abusing the young people like Lola.

That’s right! I forgot that she was pregnant when she died. Two unplanned pregnancies in a two-year period–that’s pretty careless for someone trying to hide the fact that she’s having an adulterous affair.

Funny: yikes! Miriam has the same ringtone on her phone as I. The other day I jumped up to find my cell only to discover it was Miriam’s . . .

That was such a good question that I Googled her just to see what she looks like with a smile on her face. What a transformation!!

Hope to get caught up this weekend now that MMTF is ending tonight.

Sounds good to me.

ITA–I hate this particular plot turn! I wonder if it was a last-minute invention to prolong the novela.

Sure was. I worry for Raquel. On the road now. Will have more to say later. Hope to watch tonight since I am done recapping MMTF.