Caer en Tentación Watch Party 1/22/18 to 1/26/18

Fall into a show where everyone’s a suspect. Except maybe the toddler.

So, Benja is with Miriam who could not care less about actually having him. Juan was no surprise. Lola never should have answered the door and called the cops. I wonder how Raquel plans to get Benja back.

I have a similar situation. If I am not expecting someone the door does not get opened. Cellphone calls from outside solve the problem,too. I was raised in a big city. Doors were always locked. So, sorry, no sympathy from me on this one. She knows Juan the psycho is after her. IMHO writers have made her unbelievably stupid.

Good point about Miriam. She is so nasty.

Not that I remember but she sure is old enough to know how to. It would not surprise me if she were the killer. I wonder if the killer will be one that we suspect already or a real outlier whose connection to Damián and Raquel is not clear or known yet.

Reply to  Jarifa

Damián and Carolina is better! : )

I still have this sick feeling they’re going to pin it on Florencia.

I could have strangled Bebo for telling Juan he was the father of Lola’s baby! Now Juan will be more demanding and omnipresent than ever, and Lola will never get rid of him. However, she’s feeling sick, so I’ll bet that convenient miscarriage is on the way.

ITA about Bebo telling Juan. It was not his to tell. Boundaries, anyone? So, Lola is just passing from one guy to the next? I feel sorry for her. I am hoping for the “convenient” miscarriage so we can end this story line.

Ha! So Miriam was not the world’s best mother. I never saw that coming, Raquel really had that ace hidden up her sleeve. I am surprised she didn’t use it earlier to cut through all of Miriam’s crappola. . . . but oh, that would have cut this novela by half at least. Sorry, but this just added to the incredulity of the plot for me.

But how could Raquel think that Mia would not be in danger when whatever Miriam did to Damián was as serious (just gauging from Miriam’s breakdown)as it was? The plot just does not work for me. I vote for sloppy writing. As a matter of fact, I think Raquel should have threatened Miriam for the money and the threat of being left destitute ; for splitting up her family; and to impede Miriam from getting control of the comatose Damián. No matter how much a cheater he was as a human being he would not deserve to returned to his… Read more »

Sorry, for me it is like apples and oranges. With Damián being comatose and her family in jeopardy, I would vote for Raquel to tell the secret without hesitation due to the very nature of the secret and what the “abuse” had done to Damián. It sounds like it could have been criminal or close to it. IMHO, that is nothing like Bebo and his loose lips.

Would it not be a beautiful world of extensions were forbidden.? I can dream, right?

My favorite novela is LFMB amd that was extended by 100 episodes and you can tell. Eventhough I enjoyed all of the episodes, it would have been a better and tighter story at 200 rather than 300.

Reply to  Jarifa

I never saw LFMB, but “Betty la fea” (the original Colombian version) is one of my all-time favorite novelas. How was José José in LFMB?

He was precious as Lety’s dad. Excellent at the comedy and the drama in his role.

Amd it was a beautiful thing to see.

Missed last night. : ( Hope to catch up soon.

Reply to  Jarifa

Thanks, Kat, you sure made things so easy for me with your recap.

So, Fernando turns out to be a major creep. I should have realized that earlier, when he blamed Laura for miscarrying, instead of offering any emotional support.

I also wish Laura had just let Fernando go, or sent him packing once and for all. She seemed like such a decent person before the bitterness of whatever happens later overcame her.

Yes, the only one “rattier” than Damián for me at this time is Juan. Now Lola wants to keep the baby. Infant Benja in only one flashback scene on Thursday. Hmmm, we hear one more time that Carolina wants to cut it off with Damián. Too bad, so sad, she didn’t. Will we ever know exactly what was the abuse Miriam put Damián through? We all should have a Jovita in our lives.

Given how extremely nervous and undone Miriam is by all this, I’m certain that it’s sexual abuse. Had it been verbal or psychological abuse, she would have denied it all with her usual arrogance.

Lol. I am so glad somebody is watching and listening closer than I. “Oedipal” sure would define it as sexual abuse. My suspicion was that it was sexual for the same reasons that Linda F. gave.

Yes. So now they are going to play with whether to pull the plug or if Damián is going to regain consciousness. If he did, would he even be coherent? Another big area of uncertainty.

Alina is just one more sexual predator .

Can they take out Juan at the same time if somebody does the viewers a favor by actually taking out Vicente?
Lola just should have hung up on him rather than arguing with him.