Caer en Tentación Watch Party 1/29/18 to 2/2/18

The SOTU airs Tuesday. Univision IS NOT planning to show Caer en Tentación, but you might want to consult your local listings to be sure. It’s a live program and sometimes plans change.

Juan may be evil, but Bebo is a halfwit. Lola begged him not to answer the door, but he just said “tranquila” as he always does, ignoring her wishes completely. And, sure enough, in bursts Juan with a gun! This comes after last week when Bebo told Juan that Lola was carrying his child, again without her prior consent. Lola deserves better than either of these losers.

Linda my thoughts exactly. They should call him “bobo”.

I had to laugh at the end when Miriam was having the long talk with still comatose Damián telling him he has going to leave her just like her husband did.

It looks like Damián could regain consciousness. Now that could be interesting if he is functional.

I totally agree about Lola. Her self worth needs some work because she was so strong in the thick of the attack. Someone has to help her see it.

Thanks, Kat, for the recap. I only saw bits and pieces last night. I had to laugh at Miriam thinking she could just waltz in and have Damián disconnected. I probably wasn’t supposed to enjoy the slap that Raquel gave Mia as much as I did. So many disagreeable characters I do not know which one I dislike the most but Mia is near or at the top of the list. I was glad Lola was honest about the baby being Juan’s. As for Damián, where will he end up if he doesn’t wake up?

“Últimos capítulos”! They announced it at the end of Thursday’s episode. I was surprised, because don’t “últimas semanas” get mentioned before capítulos? We’re going to have to be careful to avoid spoilers from the finale in Mexico.

The actors were interviewed on G & F yesterday, and they said they’re just as in the dark as the audience as to who killed Caroline. I love the new twist of it being Damián’s fingerprint on the gun. I’m having fun trying to figure this one out!

Finally !!!!!!a rather nice moment between Santiago and Lola but too short of a break from the mayhem for us.

Kat, maybe Mia was just born that way: the legendary “bad seed”.

So, Damián’s prints are on the gun. That was a good twist I never saw coming.

Linda, I wonder if they will be shooting several endings to keep the cast out of the loop before it is broadcast.

The “forbidden love” line is intriguing to say the least. I am finding the level of Raquel’s interest in the baby and then the baptism a bit much. How long until Damián awakens and is able to communicate? Even if he is able to communicate, will he be able to remember what happened? I have watched one too many crime shows . . .

stealth cacophony
stealth cacophony
Reply to  Jarifa

I think Azucena was/is in love with Damian. That’s why she covered for him when he cheated. That’s why she gets so emotional talking to Caro and Raquel about him. That’s why she cares so much about his kids and is always on his/their/side. It does make her a suspect, but given what I’ve seen of Azucena so far I really can’t see her hitting Damian in the head with a shovel no matter what he did. Unless Damian shot Caro for some reason and Azucena hit him to stop him? I’m not ruling Damian out as a suspect in… Read more »