Caer en Tentación Watch Party 2/12/18 to 2/16/18

The show ended last night in Mexico. In the US we have about 14 episodes left with an expected finale date of March 2.

If only they would have gotten rid of Sammy AND Mia last night. I had high hopes for a a couple of scenes. Mia trying to poison Alina last night was just plain criminal.

I finally heard Benja talk. Since I do not watch too carefully, I do not know if it is a regular occurrence. The child actor is a cutie.

A little over two weeks to go sounds good to me.

I think Mia was born that way. Raquel has mental health problems as well as Miriam on her dad’s side. The odds were not in her favor.

Reply to  Jarifa

I am beginning to sound like “The Hunger Games”: And may the odds be always in your favor.!”

Right! I can’t believe that the only consequence of her behavior is having to meet with a therapist.

Tuesday: So, Juan is on the loose. Lola hasn’t called the police after the “breather call”or thinking she saw him outside the house. Nico just opens the door not knowing who is there. Oh, it is Juan’s mother there to warn Lola. They were lucky it was not Juan. This is tiring to watch because the characters never seem to learn anything. How long until Damián is able to communicate? That is all I want to know.

ITA. Lola is so passive, It is like she is sleepwalking through the whole thing.

Hate to admit it but Mia’s comment to Fede was right about if only they had never met the Alvarado’s. . . .

At least we know now how the car accident happened.

Reply to  Jarifa

If that family is going to keep opening the door to everyone, the least they could do is get a peephole!

A trap fot the Juans of these world ! Excellent!

I noticed that, starting last Wednesday, they began chopping and dicing the episodes. The only thing I really wanted to see was how Raquel got Miriam to sign over custody of Benja. Do you think she reiterated her threat about revealing whatever abuse it was that Miriam inflicted on Damián? I was shocked to see that Fede knew about the affair before the accident! Don’t know how you all felt, but the solution to what caused the car crash was anticlimactic for me. All that waiting, just to find out that two petty criminals I don’t care about threw a… Read more »

It looks like they will and slicing and dicing until the end. I would hate to be the editor trying to keep all of these interlaced storylines coherent.

Finally !!! I enjoyed an episode tonight. It has been a looong time. Yay! Damián told Miriam to get out when she grabbed his hand. Creepy Juan was foiled in a possible attempt to kidnap Benjamín by Santiago who was using his head when he returned to Mexico City from Puebla. Poor Santiago! Nobody will let him explain what he was doing with Alina in Puebla. So, Damián has stated that he killed Carolina. Too may episodes left for that to be the case.