At the start of the show, we STILL have 9 contestants competing, but this week there are three contestants in danger of elimination. The audience has voted to keep either Jessica (J Swag) or Wanda and the other contestant will be eliminated based on a decision by the judges. So someone’s in danger tonight and they don’t know who they are yet:
- Melaner, “Let’s Get Loud” (de Jennifer Lopez)
- Fatima, “Tú, Solo Tú” (de Selena)
- La Vikina, “Chantaje” (de Shakira)
- Wanda, “Detras De Mi Ventana” (de Yuri)
- “Cásate Conmigo” (de Silvestre Dangond ft. Nicky Jam)
- Gladys, “Quedate Con Ella”(de Natalia Jimenez)
- Yennis, “La Vida Es Un Carnaval” (de Celia Cruz)
- “Viveme” (de Laura Pausini)
- “Jenny from the Block” (de Jennifer Lopez)
- Aimeé, “Material Girl” (de Madonna)
- Virginia, “Basta Ya” (de Olga Tañon)
- Navil, “Yo Quiero Bailar” (de Ivy Queen)
- Giselle, “Eclipse Total Del Amor”(de Lisette)
Wanda won the audience vote, so Jessica’s going home.
El Dasa’s the guest judge tonight.
Tonight’s DY Challenge is for each contestant to have an “interactive element” in their performance:
- Wanda, fire, “El Anillo” (de Jennifer Lopez)
- Gladys, hanging ring, “Tengo que Colgar” (de Banda MS)
- Navil, rotating box, “Si Estuviésemos Juntos” (de Bad Bunny)
- Virginia, fire, “Cuando Muere Una Diva” (de Jenni Rivera)
- Fatima, stairs, “Last Dance” (de Donna Summer)
- Yennis, swing, “Ecos de Amor” (de Jesse & Joy)
- La Vikina, optical illusion stairs, “Poker Face” (de Lady Gaga)
- Melaner, piano, “El Perdón” (de Nicky Jam y Enrique Iglesias)
- Giselle, rain, “Inevitable” (de Shakira)
- Aimeé, water, “1, 2, 3” (de Sofia Reyes ft. Jason Derulo & De La Ghetto)
Pedro Capó and Reykon premiered “Como La Hiciste Ayer.”
Fatima is selected as the best contestant this episode.
The judges send Virginia home and put Giselle and Melaner up for voting:
- To vote for Giselle call 1-866-918-8801 or text GISELLE to 22854
- To vote for Melaner call 1-866-918-8802 or text MELANER to 22854
And the next DY challenge is to do an awards-show-worthy performance of a song by an artist who has been nominated for an award on Univision (I might have misheard that). And he’ll be in the audience.